Wildroots Red Quinoa Chia Organic Tortilla Chips Review

  There are so many different tortilla chip brands on the market and it's fun to try something new every time. Some are even reasonably-priced, organic and healthy. And I found this product, Wildroots Red Quinoa Chia Organic Tortilla Chips on my last shopping trip to Sam's Club.    


  All the features of this product made me just grab it as soon as I finished reading them. It's organic, non-GMO, and contains healthy grains and seeds. Sometimes foods with seeds, like the organic bread with a lot of seeds that I bought recently and was hard to finish, are too rough to chew in my mouth. So I was a little concerned about it, but that was all. I'm usually not afraid to try new things. 

Wildroots Red Quinoa Chia Organic Tortilla Chips

  It was even a great price. I bought a pound bag of Red Quinoa Chia Tortilla Chips from Sam's Club for $4.48.

1 LB bag for $4.48

16 oz (1 LB, 453 g)

  This, like other wholesale chips, is a big heavy bag. The main ingredient is organic corn flour, mixed with flax seeds, red quinoa and chia.

Back side

  All ingredients are just lovely and calories per serving are not bad. I purchased the product on April 21, 2020 and it expires on September 26, 2020.

Nutrition facts & Ingredients

  The size of the chip is a bit larger than expected, the actual looks are exactly the same as the picture on the package. The chips are crispy and crunchy and flavorful... just right! A hint of salt, but not very salty. There is no strange smell or flavor. 

Red quinoa chia tortilla chips

  Flax seeds, red quinoa and chia seeds are not rough and blend very well in the chips. They add more textures to the chips and make the chips more flavorful. I had the Wildroots Red Quinoa Chia Tortilla Chips with the Mango Salsa that I also got from Sam's Club (see Mango Salsa Review). These chips will go well with any kind of salsa.  (・ิω・ิ)

Wildroots tortilla chips & mango salsa

  The chips look almost better than the picture on the package, with the dark orange color and the right amount of flax seeds, red quinoa and chia. 'Flaxseed Tortilla Chips' would be a better name for this chip rather than 'Red Quinoa Chia Tortilla Chips', since they have far more flax seeds in the chips than red quinoa or chia seeds in the chips. 

Organic tortilla chips with seeds

  I've enjoyed this tortilla chip a lot and am willing to buy it again for its great value.     

(This blog receives no payment or other compensation for reviews of products or services.)

Comments