Bronson Organic Folic Acid (800 mcg) Review

  I have been planning to have a baby and taken folic acid for a while. Even though special preparation isn't necessary to get pregnant, it is important to take folic acid during prenatal and early pregnancy. CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) says if a woman consumes enough folic acid (400 micrograms(mcg) daily) before and during early pregnancy, it can help prevent her baby from having a neural tube defect
  I had taken One-A-Day Pre-Pregnancy Vitamins (see the review) for a month, which included folic acid, but I decided to take just folic acid for now. This is because my last period was half a month late.  Even though I am not sure what caused it, I decided to stop doing anything new that I did last month, and taking the pre-pregnancy vitamins was one of them. So I've gone back to taking just folic acid pills and I've settled on Bronson Organic Folic Acid for now.    


  It's always difficult to choose which brand of vitamin to take. We just have to rely on the descriptions of the products and the reviews if it's an online purchase. In the case of folic acid, I thought the brand would not make a big difference, but I liked the idea that Bronson Folic Acid was certified organic. 

Bronson Certified Organic Folic Acid 800 mcg

  Bronson Organic Folic Acid is reasonably priced; $14.99 for 180 tablets of 800 mcg folic acid. I purchased it from Amazon and it was shipped within 4 days. 

$14.99 for 180 count

  Bronson Folic Acid is made from organic lemon peel extract, and organic corn and rice. You take one tablet daily with a deal.  

Supplement facts

  The container is sealed for protection and some cotton is stuffed in on top of pills. 

Sealed and covered

  The pills are small and easy to swallow. Three pills can fit on a penny. 

180 count

Size comparison with a penny

  The pills are about the same size as the folic acid pills that I used to take. They are much smaller than One A Day Pre-Pregnancy Vitamins, a lot easier to swallow. 

Bronson Folic Acid

  Not only have I taken folic acid, but so has my husband, since it's known to improve men's sperm count. So far, it hasn't caused any discomfort or hormone changes that I have noticed. 
  Good luck for anyone, including me, who is planning to have a baby! 

Comments