Sam's Club Member's Mark Take N Bake Pizza Review

  While doing a month's worth of shopping at Sam's Club, I'd kept thinking 'what should we have for dinner tonight?' A lot of times after a big shopping, I don't feel like cooking. I didn't this time either, especially after the biggest grocery shopping ever in my life. It was already passed dinner time and we needed an option that was as simple as possible. 

Member's Mark 16" Take N Bake Pizza

  Our cart was getting heavier and we were finally checking the fridge & freezer sections. and I found a perfect item for dinner; Take N Bake pizza. We hadn't had pizza for a long time and wanted to try Take N Bake pizza at some point. 

Preparation instructions on the back

  It was as easy as it said. Bake it at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes on the middle rack of an oven

16" TNB 4 meat pizza for $8.99


Ingredients

  The price was pretty good. 16 inch-big 4 meat pizza is only $8.99.

Before putting into the oven

  4 meat toppings; Italian-style sausage, bacon, ham and pepperoni.
  
Thickness of the dough


Fill up the whole length of the oven rack

  Yep, this is big. It filled up the whole length of our oven rack. Nothing else did that before. 


After baking

  Honestly, I didn't have high expectations. I'm not a big fan of pizza, either. But I really liked the look when it was baked. It looked moist and freshly-made.  



A piece of 4 meat pizza

  I usually like pepperoni the best in meat toppings, but with this pizza, I really liked the bacon. The combination of bacon and cheese was pretty good. Overall, the pizza was a bit salty to me, especially the sausages, but I was pretty satisfied with the quality. 



Moist pizza with plenty of meat toppings

  This was my first time trying Take N Bake style pizza, so I can't compare it with other brands. But compared to frozen pizza which I used to eat once in a while, this is way yummier and fresher (naturally). We will definitely get it again when we shop at Sam's Club. No more frozen pizza!


Comments